Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gold Cup 2009 - Marstrand, Sweden

Well, well, well... Our Swedish friends are rolling out the welcome mat and not only are the hosting the Gold Cup at the most amazing location to race (Marstrand), they are also having the Swedish International Championship the week before! That's two full weeks of high quality international regatta fun in one location! Our friends at Wetstuff have posted a blog detailing the event. Click on http://folkbat.blogspot.com/ for all the details... looks like I'll have to go to Sweden next summer! Oh darn!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pär B said...

You are more than wellcome Eric,
and so are all the rest of you.
See you all in Marstrand for a great sailing experience

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you got something to think of Eric........ You, and your family and friends are very welcome - it would be great to se US-sails on the fjord. By the way: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
Anders Olsen

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have visited your beautiful and stylish website..And I can suggest,

Lets exchange the links between our websites.. I couldn't find contact page, that's why I'm writing here:

My preferred link:
Yachts Reviews Boats Tests


Please put mine, and tell me your link(complete linking info), my e-mail is mceselko@gmail.com, I'll put it immediately...

Delete this comment afterwards...

Best Regards
Ben Combson

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home