Thursday, April 03, 2008

I must be sick




If you are anything like me, when you are sick and staying home from work or bored or have a spare moment... I search the net for all things Folkboat. The above link I snagged off a German link... I wish I could tell you more, but my German is as good as my Swedish, so there you go. The above picture is my favorite... doesn't that look like fun?!

There are 2 videos you can click on and one of them is of Anders Olsen, Donald Bratt and I believe the 3rd is Ander's friend Per? But I'm not sure. Per Buch is in the video singing too. Anyway, each of the links has many pictures of many races and parties and all the things I look forward to doing this summer when we make our trip to Germany. It must be spring because I'm itching to go sailing everyday again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home