Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wouldn't That Be Awesome if...

...Per Damm got my boat? I'd briefly met Per in Flensberg 2007 because his boat is the same color scheme as mine and I felt it necessary to meet him at the time because of that fact. Weird, I know, but it was a connection. Anyway, as luck would have it, Per drew Josephine and I was pleased someone who would appreciate her could have her and take care of her for the week. I was just concerned that I had thrown everything back together so quickly at the end that something would go wrong... A pin come loose or a vang knot come undone... Thankfully, none of those fears came true and the boat performed as she should. Per and his crew's biggest complaint? The whisker pole clips were in the wrong spot. Ok guys, I'll take that under consideration. Hopefully, see you in Kerteminde.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was a pleasure to sail Josefine, a boat in good shape, same colos as mine and all lines sorted in the same way. Nothimg with the boat went wrong. Many thanks Eric - see you in Kerteminde.

Per

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home