Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Gelcoat the Cabin 2...3

The second attempt was much better, but The color was still not right and there were too many holidays. So, as we both stared at it I said, I'm sorry but we have to do it again and now we've got time pressure to get this boat done and ready for the SF Cup. We took a collective deep breath then went at it with focus and detail. We improved our strategies and technique this time and nailed it. The goal was to match the mast color and we got it. It was a teamwork perseverance story and I'm so proud to call Patrick my friend because only a true friend would have stuck to it thought the end. Now I could finally put the rest of this boat back together again and thankfully Patrick hadn't abandoned me mid project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home