Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Have you ever had that moment...

...when you realize you completely forgot which one was the port shroud and which one was the starboard? I've made all kinds of dumb mistakes over the years and a few of those mistakes more than once, but taking all the rigging and hardware off has become a little more routine. This last spring I needed Søren Hansen to scarf out a section of mast where i kept breaking goose neck tracks. After three breaks and several broken off screws in the mast I thought I'd just deal with it once and for all and put some new wood in there design a bullet proof goose neck track, slap it in there and be done with this. I love how easy it is to take all this stuff off... A screwdriver and two wrenches is really all you need. Maybe a hammer and plyers too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home